-
Sure, I'll be a regular. Going by all the names here, I figured I'd just be here once in a while. But now,...well, sure.
"Old wiseman". http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif They say you're as old as you feel and I usually feel 18. Until I come in contact with 18-year-olds then I feel a lot older. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Been writing since high school. Maybe jr. high. Did a lot of writing in the Marines and now am actually trying to write more this year and get something published.
Sorry, I forgot your last question. Umm...I don't think I've read your stuff yet, I'll get back on that. But first off: write how YOU want to write.
[This message has been edited by crazy a (edited February 26, 2001).]
-
Isn't that a great fuel? wanting to get published? I just got one of mine published recently in a book here at ISU....hoping for more though..and with the new rants.......Things might go on the upside......I am certainly hope to fuck it does.....haha. That's always been an aspriation of mine........
"Writing is not only a release, it's a goal."
-
What's ISU? Idaho? Iowa? Indiana?
-
-
Ahhhh....
I sent a submission to ACM some time ago. But only got a rejection slip in response.
-
Those are the worst..or a 5 word response......hahah ....started a shoe box of those this summer
-
I've got mine in a small manila envelope. They're all the same, but one of them did have a real handwritten note on it, so it wasn't a total loss.
Ok, I'm gonna post another one. Stay tuned.
-
sitting still
waiting to spring forth
the long pause
go
post
post
-
crazy a, do you feel in anyway but out of bounds talking to two teenagers........
I just think it's totally cool that you are that age...no bit of difference for me......
-
No, I'm fine with it. I should get used to it, I have 4 of my own (kids, not teens).